Well, lots to catch you up on (in detail versus on Facebook!)
First, and most importantly I got accepted to SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn! So helllllo NYC, I'll be seeing you this summer! My count down is officially ON. CAN'T WAIT to not teach anymore!!!! I cannot even put into words how excited I am. Now I just need to find a place to live, and find a NORMAL roommate. Anybody remember the psycho that tried hitting me and when I threatened to call the cops he pulls out his "marine ID" and tells me "Who are they gonna believe?" Or the roommate that penny pinched every single bill and told me I had to pay $5 extra on the electric bill because I leave the radio on for Scout (mind you it's about .70 a month--I researched it). And lastly, the psycho that labeled her food and would give me the fifth degree on why I was in her room because she could tell by the footprints (I would drop her mail off on her desk). So, please God. Let there be a normal roommate out there! LOL =) I also seem to have a dilemma on whether or not to sell my car when I move up there. It's paid off which is nice, but I plan on living somewhere after school where I need a car so I'm totally torn.
What else. Last week I went on a cruise and had a great time! Everybody seems to think I'm tan although I feel pretty white still. Just wait until after this summer. I'll be nice and tan! I also turned 30 a couple weeks ago and don't feel or look any older which is great! I feel so blessed to have such great friends that gave such warm wishes on my big day!
Anyways, that's about it for now. On my mind at the current moment is student loans, Physics, a place to live and what I'm going to eat for dinner tonight. haha!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


Don't watch the movie Single White Female. It would just freak you out!
ReplyDeleteI am checking with my NY peeps to see if anyone knows of anything! I am so excited you will be living here! Good luck with the move! I'll be praying for you sweet friend!!