Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weird Dreams...

So for every night over the past week, I've been having the weirdest dreams. What have I been drinking or smoking you might ask? Nothing! So, here goes:

#1- I had a dream that I was being eaten by a shark. I was laying on a board in the ocean and woke myself up by flopping around the bed trying to get away from the shark. 

#2- Had a dream about the doctor on Boston Med that I think is cute. He looks like a guy I dated once (who I really liked!) so this one actually kind of makes sense. We met in NYC, and had a fabulous time exploring the city together. Here is a link to see a picture of him:  
http://bostonmed.abcnews.go.com/doctors-and-nurses/rick-reish

#3- Joe-Michael, you're in this one. Joe-Michael and I were working at the same place (not sure what type of business) but I did some sort of desk activities and he was a writer, which I'd always dreamed of doing. (Hate writing...not sure about this). Well one day, because it was my dream he had convinced his boss to let ME write a story. YES!! But, at the end of that day I ended up getting stuck doing my job and his job, and stayed at work all night trying to get both done. When he comes back in the morning I'm so tired and delirious I fall over a sofa (why is there a sofa?) and bust it on the floor. I proceed to laugh at myself, then I woke up. Weird.

#4- I'm in HS and The Tuohys (from the Blind Side) came to our school to speak to us about their story. After their lecture, we got to go do a meet and greet. When they go to me, for some reason they really liked me and asked me to sit down and chat with them (huh?) and all of the other students were staring at me and jealous that I got to sit down with these "famous people". I wanted a picture of myself with Leigh Anne so I handed the daughter my iPhone to take a picture of us. She took it, but then put my phone in her back pocket and sat on it, which cracked my screen and my phone no longer worked. The kicker is I didn't realize this until after I'd already left. Somehow I track down Leigh Anne and tell her about what happened, and not only does she offer to pay for a new one, but gives me lots of other stuff including a nice hefty check! After this I head off to band practice where everybody sees me give Leigh Anne and her daughter a hug goodbye. Somehow my check gets loose and flies away. I HAD to have that check, so I end up stealing a BMW out of the parking lot (this is Plano...) drive down the wrong side of a highway and then somehow run into the Teen Mom "Maci" and her son. She's homeless now so I offer to give her a ride to wherever she needs to go. Then I wake up. WEIRD! 

I could keep going, but won't bore you. Not sure what's going on in my brain, but it's a little strange! LOL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment