As I speak it is SNOWING!! I missed the snow at Christmas, but I'm SO excited I get to see it now! I've been wishing and hoping that since I'm not on the east coast that they would share their snow with me and they did! =)
When I woke up at 6am this morning it was snowing, and it hasn't stopped all day long. Try teaching a bunch of kids who would rather be out in the snow throwing snow balls at each other! =) So after watching the big fat snowflakes all day Amy and I decided to take Scout and Corbin to the park to play. After an hour and half we were freezing, but the boys still wanted to play. Sorry guys, we've got to warm up the toes and we'll be back out there tomorrow! We're up to 7.9 inches, which is awesome!
Anyways, I took some pictures of Scout in the snow and also took some video! Go on to YouTube and look under scoutsmomma1 for a TON of videos or click here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Scoutsmomma1
I went a little overboard but Scout and I haven't seen snow like this since he was a baby back in 2005!
He's a very happy boy in the snow!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment